Visit The Tasting Room
Wine Tasting At Ponzi Vineyards
We are thrilled to welcome you back to the Ponzi Vineyards Tasting Room. Enjoy a wine flight, the Chef's Pairing or a glass pour inside of the spacious, modern tasting room surrounded by panoramic views of Avellana Vineyard. Reservations recommended.
Mask Policy: All staff members are fully vaccinated but will be wearing masks indoors as we continue to help in reducing the spread of the corona virus.
Please note that Tasting Room can only accept parties of up to eight guests, please contact email@example.com for private party opportunities.
Take in incredible vineyard and valley views, just 20 miles from Portland. Set atop a Northwest-facing slope of the Chehalem Mountains, the state-of-the-art gravity flow winery and modern tasting room are surrounded by the majestic Avellana Vineyard.
Visit our tasting room featuring cozy fireside seating, a covered terrace and bocce ball courts. Experience award-winning wines while enjoying panoramic views that change with each season.
FlIGHTS & OFFERINGS
- Our Signature Flight features a selection of four current release wines: $30*
- The Summer Flight will feature three library Chardonnays: $40
- A Chef's Pairing will be available alongside the Summer Flight, Friday through Sunday: $60
- Glass pours are available: $15+
- Small plates offered: $4 - $35
Learn more about our offerings by visiting the Winery Experiences page.
*Wine Club Members may enjoy the Signature Flight or a glass pour with our compliments, all other items will be charged at set prices.
- Fireside seating
- Outdoor seating
- Bocce Ball Courts
- Covered terrace
- EV charging stations (Universal & Tesla)
- Concierge services
- Bike-friendly business (For visitors cycling through wine country, shipping to an Oregon address is included with any bottle purchase. Cyclists visiting from out of state enjoy $10 flat rate shipping nationally.)
Out of the respect and safety for all our guests, we kindly request the following:
- All guests must be 21 years or older. We cannot accomodate infants.
- No outside food or beverages
- We are a smoke-free property
- No open bottles
- No pets
Small Bites & Pairings
Open Daily, 11am - 5:30PM
Guests Must Be 21 Years or Older
Closed Thanksgiving, Christmas, Christmas Eve & New Year's Day and MLK Day
19500 Southwest Mountain Home Road
Sherwood, OR 97140
Please Keep In Mind:
Guests Must Be 21+
Max of 8 Guests Per Group
No Open Bottles