We invite you to visit us in the beautiful Willamette Valley, a stone's throw from Portland. Set atop a Northwest-facing slope of the Chehalem Mountains, the state-of-the-art winery and modern tasting room are surrounded by the majestic Avellana Vineyard.
Visit our tasting room featuring fireside seating, a covered terrace and bocce ball courts. Experience exceptional wines while enjoying panoramic views of the vineyard and valley. Small food pairings are offered to accompany the wines.
We are open daily for tastings. Tours and groups of 8 or more require a reservation. Find more information and make a reservation on our Winery Experiences page. Groups of less than 8 do not require a reservation.
- Tableside wine service
- Fireside seating
- Outdoor seating
- Covered terrace
- Bocce ball courts
- Winery tours by appointment
- EV charging stations (Universal & Tesla)
- Concierge services
- Bike-friendly business (For visitors cycling through wine country, shipping to an Oregon address is included with any bottle purchase. Cyclists visiting from out of state enjoy $10 flat rate shipping nationally.)
Out of the respect and safety for all our guests, we kindly request the following:
- Children must be attended at all times
- No outside food or beverages
- We are a smoke-free property
- No open bottles
- No pets