our tasting room
EFFECTIVE MARCH 17th:
We are honoring Governor Brown's instruction to close our public tasting room in order to reduce the spread of COVID-19. We will offer curbside service, shipping and local delivery while encouraging wine purchases online. Stay safely at home so we can see you again soon at our beautiful venue. Shop our wines here.
- Team Ponzi
Take in incredible vineyard and valley views, just 20 miles from Portland. Set atop a Northwest-facing slope of the Chehalem Mountains, the state-of-the-art gravity flow winery and modern tasting room are surrounded by the majestic Avellana Vineyard.
Visit our tasting room featuring cozy fireside seating, a covered terrace and bocce ball courts. Experience award-winning wines while enjoying panoramic views that change with each season.
We are open daily for tastings. Small food pairings are offered to accompany the wines. Tours and groups of 8 or more require a reservation. Find more information and make a reservation on our Winery Experiences page.
- Tableside wine service
- Fireside seating
- Outdoor seating
- Covered terrace
- Bocce ball courts (Children under 12 may not be on bocce courts)
- Winery tours by appointment (Must be over 21 to participate)
- EV charging stations (Universal & Tesla)
- Concierge services
- Bike-friendly business (For visitors cycling through wine country, shipping to an Oregon address is included with any bottle purchase. Cyclists visiting from out of state enjoy $10 flat rate shipping nationally.)
Out of the respect and safety for all our guests, we kindly request the following:
- Children must be attended at all times
- No outside food or beverages
- We are a smoke-free property
- No open bottles
- No pets
Curbside Pickup, Shipping, Local Delivery
Closed Thanksgiving, Christmas & New Year's
Closed at 3pm Christmas Eve & New Year's Eve
19500 Southwest Mountain Home Road
Sherwood, OR 97140