our tasting room
OPEN FOR INDOOR TASTINGS
We are thrilled to welcome you back to the Ponzi Vineyards Tasting Room. Enjoy a wine flight, the Chef's Pairing or a glass pour inside of the spacious, modern tasting room surrounded by panoramic views of Avellana Vineyard.
Please note that Tasting Room can only accept parties of up to eight guests, please contact email@example.com for private party opportunities.
As we continue to comply with both the recent CDC and OHA guidelines, staff will be verifying vaccinations for any guest who would like to visit us unmasked.
If you are not fully vaccinated, or do not have verification, we kindly request that you continue to wear a mask while moving throughout the property. The safety of our guests and staff has always been our top priority.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this policy we encourage you to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We proudly announce all Ponzi staff are now fully vaccinated and we cannot wait to see your entire face again!
Take in incredible vineyard and valley views, just 20 miles from Portland. Set atop a Northwest-facing slope of the Chehalem Mountains, the state-of-the-art gravity flow winery and modern tasting room are surrounded by the majestic Avellana Vineyard.
Visit our tasting room featuring cozy fireside seating, a covered terrace and bocce ball courts. Experience award-winning wines while enjoying panoramic views that change with each season.
FlIGHTS & OFFERINGS
- Our Signature Flight features a selection of four current release wines: $25*
- The Laurelwood Flight will feature 2 Pinot Noirs and one Chardonnay presented for terroir tasting: $30
- A Chef's Pairing will be available alongside Friday through Sunday: $35 - 45
- Glass pours are available: $15+
- Small plates offered: $4 - $28
Learn more about our offerings by visiting the Winery Experiences page.
*Wine Club Members may enjoy the Signature Flight or a glass pour with our compliments, all other items will be charged at set prices.
- Fireside seating
- Outdoor seating
- Covered terrace
- EV charging stations (Universal & Tesla)
- Concierge services
- Bike-friendly business (For visitors cycling through wine country, shipping to an Oregon address is included with any bottle purchase. Cyclists visiting from out of state enjoy $10 flat rate shipping nationally.)
Out of the respect and safety for all our guests, we kindly request the following:
- All guests must be 21 years or older. We cannot accomodate infants.
- No outside food or beverages
- We are a smoke-free property
- No open bottles
- No pets
Small Bites & Pairings
Open Daily, 11am - 5:30PM
Guests Must Be 21 Years or Older
Closed Thanksgiving, Christmas, Christmas Eve & New Year's Day and MLK Day
19500 Southwest Mountain Home Road
Sherwood, OR 97140
Please Keep In Mind:
Guests Must Be 21+
Max of 6 Guests Per Group
No Open Bottles