Visit The Tasting Room
Wine Tasting At Ponzi Vineyards
We are thrilled to welcome you to the Ponzi Vineyards Tasting Room. Explore award winning wines where modern elegance meets rustic roots. Sip and savor while surrounded by panoramic views of Avellana Vineyard in the Laurelwood District AVA. Reservations are highly recommended but not required. All walk-in guests will be accommodated on a first-come, first-serve basis depending on availability. All guests must be 21 years of age or older.
If you are unable to make your reservation, we kindly ask for a 24 hour notice for Signature Tastings and 48 hours for Estate Tastings. In the event of an untimely cancellation the deposit will be turned into a wine credit.
Please note that Tasting Room can only accept parties of up to six guests, please contact email@example.com for groups larger than six.
Take in incredible vineyard and valley views, just 20 miles from Portland. Set atop a Northwest-facing slope of the Chehalem Mountains, the state-of-the-art gravity flow winery and modern tasting room are surrounded by the majestic Avellana Vineyard.
Visit our tasting room featuring cozy fireside seating, a covered terracce. Experience award-winning wines while taking in panoramic views that change with each season.
TASTING FLIGHTS & OFFERINGS
The Signature Tasting Flight explores a wide breadth of styles and varietals in four current release wines as you take in the inspiring view of the Avellana Vineyard and Laurelwood District.
$45 per guest I 90 minutes, (Fee is waived with a $100 purchase.)
- The Estate Tasting Flight allows you to indulge in a series of our most precious estate grown and single vineyard cuvées with a thoughtfully curated cheese pairing selection. Our winery ambassadors will guide you through a harmonious food and wine experience as you take a deep dive into the history of the Willamette Valley, our commitment to sustainability, and the history of Ponzi Vineyards.
- $100 per guest I 120 minutes (Fee is waived with a $200 purchase.)
- Small plates offered from $4-$40
Learn more about our offerings by visiting the Winery Experiences page.
*Amici di Ponzi members and their guests may enjoy a Signature Tasting or glass of wine with our compliments, all other experiences will be charged at set prices.
- Fireside seating
- Outdoor seating
- Bocce Ball Courts
- Covered terrace
- EV charging stations (Universal & Tesla)
- Concierge services
- Bike-friendly business (For visitors cycling through wine country, shipping to an Oregon address is included with any bottle purchase. Cyclists visiting from out of state enjoy $10 flat rate shipping nationally.)
Out of the respect and safety for all our guests, we kindly request the following:
- All guests must be 21 years or older.
- No outside food or beverages
- We are a smoke-free property
- No open bottles
- Only service animals allowed.
Small Bites & Pairings
Open Daily, 11am - 5:00PM
Closed Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year's Day
19500 Southwest Mountain Home Road
Sherwood, OR 97140