our tasting room
Open for outdoor seating | Glass Pours
Ponzi Holiday market
Take home a local hand-crafted gift along with your bottle of wine-to-go this holiday season. Find something extra special at the Ponzi Holiday Market featuring a rare selection of seasonal products from local artisans. Even though we're unable to offer indoor tastings, the view, friendly staff and spacious tasting room is still open for wine purchases.
Take in incredible vineyard and valley views, just 20 miles from Portland. Set atop a Northwest-facing slope of the Chehalem Mountains, the state-of-the-art gravity flow winery and modern tasting room are surrounded by the majestic Avellana Vineyard.
Visit our tasting room featuring cozy fireside seating, a covered terrace and bocce ball courts. Experience award-winning wines while enjoying panoramic views that change with each season.
We are open daily for tastings. Small food pairings are offered to accompany the wines. Find more information about flights and offerings on our Winery Experiences page.
- Tableside wine service
- Fireside seating
- Outdoor seating
- Covered terrace
- EV charging stations (Universal & Tesla)
- Concierge services
- Bike-friendly business (For visitors cycling through wine country, shipping to an Oregon address is included with any bottle purchase. Cyclists visiting from out of state enjoy $10 flat rate shipping nationally.)
Out of the respect and safety for all our guests, we kindly request the following:
- All guests must be 21 years or order. We cannot accomodate infants.
- No outside food or beverages
- We are a smoke-free property
- No open bottles
- No pets
Outdoor Glass Pours
Ponzi Holiday Market
Bottles to Go
Noon - 4PM
Closed Thanksgiving, Christmas, Christmas Eve & New Year's
Closed at 3pm New Year's Eve
19500 Southwest Mountain Home Road
Sherwood, OR 97140