We invite you to visit us in the beautiful Willamette Valley, a stone's throw from Portland. Set atop a Northwest-facing slope of the Chehalem Mountains, the state-of-the-art winery and modern tasting room are surrounded by the majestic Avellana vineyard.
Visit our modern new tasting room featuring fireside seating, a covered terrace and bocce ball courts. Experience exceptional wines while enjoying panoramic views of the vineyard and valley. Small food pairings are offered to accompany the wines.
We are open daily for tastings. For tours and groups of 8-10, a reservation may be made online under "Winery Experiences."
- Tableside wine service
- Fireside seating
- Outdoor seating
- Covered terrace
- Bocce ball courts
- Winery tours by appointment
- EV charging stations (Universal & Tesla)
- Concierge services
- Bike-friendly business (For visitors cycling through wine country, shipping to an Oregon address is included with any bottle purchase. Cyclists visiting from out of state enjoy $10 flat rate shipping nationally.)
Out of the respect and safety for all our guests, we kindly request the following:
- Children must be attended at all times
- No outside food or beverages
- We are a smoke-free property
- No open bottles
- No pets
(Final pour at 5:15pm)
19500 Southwest Mountain Home Road
Sherwood, OR 97140
Tasting Room Closures
Closed Friday, November 10th for the ¡Salud! Oregon Pinot Noir Auction
Closed Thanksgiving, Christmas & New Year's Day.
Closed at 3pm Christmas Eve & New Year's Eve.