Visit The Tasting Room
Wine Tasting At Ponzi Vineyards
We are thrilled to welcome you to the Ponzi Vineyards Tasting Room. Explore award winning wines where modern elegance meets rustic roots. Sip and savor while surrounded by panoramic views of Avellana Vineyard. Reservations are highly recommended but not required. All walk-in guests will be accommodated on a first-come, first-serve basis depending on availability.
Please note that Tasting Room can only accept parties of up to six guests, please contact email@example.com for private party opportunities.
Take in incredible vineyard and valley views, just 20 miles from Portland. Set atop a Northwest-facing slope of the Chehalem Mountains, the state-of-the-art gravity flow winery and modern tasting room are surrounded by the majestic Avellana Vineyard.
Visit our tasting room featuring cozy fireside seating, a covered terrace and bocce ball courts. Experience award-winning wines while enjoying panoramic views that change with each season.
TASTING FLIGHTS & OFFERINGS
The Signature Tasting Flight explores a wide breadth of styles and varietals in five current release wines as you take in the inspiring view of the Avellana Vineyard and Laurelwood District. $45 per guest I 90 minutes
- The Estate Tasting Flight allows you to indulge in a series of our most precious cuvées and an artfully composed food pairing selection crafted by our in house Culinary Director. Our winery ambassadors will guide you through a harmonious food and wine experience as you take a deep dive into the history of the Willamette Valley, our commitment to sustainability, and the history and legacy of Ponzi Vineyards. $100 per guest I 120 minutes
- Small plates offered from $4-$40
Learn more about our offerings by visiting the Winery Experiences page.
*Amici di Ponzi members and their guests may enjoy a Signature Tasting or glass of wine with our compliments, all other experiences will be charged at set prices.
- Fireside seating
- Outdoor seating
- Bocce Ball Courts (courts close for the Winter season beginning November 1st, 2021)
- Covered terrace
- EV charging stations (Universal & Tesla)
- Concierge services
- Bike-friendly business (For visitors cycling through wine country, shipping to an Oregon address is included with any bottle purchase. Cyclists visiting from out of state enjoy $10 flat rate shipping nationally.)
Out of the respect and safety for all our guests, we kindly request the following:
- All guests must be 21 years or older. We cannot accomodate infants.
- No outside food or beverages
- We are a smoke-free property
- No open bottles
- No pets
Small Bites & Pairings
Open Daily, 11am - 5:30PM
All Guests Must Be 21 Years or Older
Closed Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas, New Year's Day
19500 Southwest Mountain Home Road
Sherwood, OR 97140
Please Keep In Mind:
Guests Must Be 21+
Max of 6 Guests Per Group
No Open Bottles