our tasting room
OPEN FOR INDOOR TASTINGS
We are thrilled to welcome you back to the Ponzi Vineyards Tasting Room. Enjoy the Spring Wine Flight, the Chef's Pairing or a glass pour with groups of up to 6 guests inside of the spacious, modern tasting room surrounded by panoramic views of Avellana Vineyard. Open daily, 11am - 5:30pm.
Take in incredible vineyard and valley views, just 20 miles from Portland. Set atop a Northwest-facing slope of the Chehalem Mountains, the state-of-the-art gravity flow winery and modern tasting room are surrounded by the majestic Avellana Vineyard.
Visit our tasting room featuring cozy fireside seating, a covered terrace and bocce ball courts. Experience award-winning wines while enjoying panoramic views that change with each season.
FlIGHTS & OFFERINGS
- Our Spring Flight features a selection of four current releases: $25*
- A rotating Side-by-Side Flight will feature 2 - 3 wines of the same varietal presented for comparitive tasting: $25
- A Chef's Pairing will be available alongside the Side-by-Side Flight Friday through Sunday: $35
- Glass pours are available: $15+
- Small plates offered: $4 - $28
Learn more about our offerings by visiting the Winery Experiences page.
*Wine Club Members may enjoy the Spring Flight or a glass pour with our compliments, all other items will be charged at set prices.
- Fireside seating
- Outdoor seating
- Covered terrace
- EV charging stations (Universal & Tesla)
- Concierge services
- Bike-friendly business (For visitors cycling through wine country, shipping to an Oregon address is included with any bottle purchase. Cyclists visiting from out of state enjoy $10 flat rate shipping nationally.)
Out of the respect and safety for all our guests, we kindly request the following:
- All guests must be 21 years or older. We cannot accomodate infants.
- No outside food or beverages
- We are a smoke-free property
- No open bottles
- No pets
Small Bites & Pairings
Open Daily, 11am - 5:30PM
Guests Must Be 21 Years or Older
Closed Thanksgiving, Christmas, Christmas Eve & New Year's Day and MLK Day
19500 Southwest Mountain Home Road
Sherwood, OR 97140