This is your exclusive opportunity to experience the past and the future of Oregon Winemaking.
The Amici di Ponzi wine club celebrates the Ponzi family tradition of warm hospitality and love of wine. We look forward to welcoming you to the club. Enjoy Ponzi wines, carefully selected by Winemaker Luisa Ponzi, delivered directly to your door on a regular basis. There is no membership fee*.
Each wine shipment is hand-selected and shipped directly to you. Or pick up your selections at the winery. Shipments are 3 times per year: March, May & October (unless otherwise specified).
Please select from the following Membership levels:
Purchase & Shipping Details
* Member benefits begin with the purchase of the current shipment. We ask that your participation last for a full year in order to experience the full line of Ponzi wines. All cancellations must be submitted in writing. A $40 early termination fee will be charged if membership is canceled before the end of the first 12 months. Your credit card will be billed and updated for the duration of your membership. If the payment details for your membership change, your card provider may provide us with updated card information. We may use these new details for future orders to prevent potential interruption or delay in your membership benefits. Ponzi Vineyards membership is continuous unless a cancellation request is made prior to shipment.
We cannot ship to PO Boxes. An adult signature is required for delivery by an individual at least 21 years of age. Shipping, handling and applicable sales tax will be added to wine total. If you choose “pick-up” as your delivery method, you must pick up your selections by the date specified at billing, or your wines will be shipped at your expense. Shipments are limited to states where Ponzi Vineyards is licensed. If shipment is returned to sender, it will be re-shipped at members expense. Ponzi Vineyards reserves the right to put shipments on a “weather hold” during extremely cold or hot weather.
AMICI DI PONZI SUMMER FESTA!
for members only
This highly anticipated annual event, for our wine club members only, is truly our biggest affair of the year. We open up Ponzi Vineyards’ Collina del Sogno, the “Hillside of Dreams”, for an evening of music, activities, beautiful wine and seasonal Willamette Valley cuisine.
- $60 per adult, $30 under 10
- Last Sunday evening in August
- Amici di Ponzi Members only
- Limited seating & reservations required
(As an Ultimo & Esclusivo wine club member, you enjoy priority booking and 10% off events & wine in The Laurelwood along with access to our wine club experiences.)